Once inside the event everyone is subject to the rules and regulations as laid down by the management of the showground and the show organisers, Mortons Media Group. Items of specific importance to exhibitors are as follows.
1. All vehicles are accepted into the event on condition that the showground authorities and the show organisers cannot be held responsible for exhibitors’ negligence involving damage to vehicles and/or property or injury to persons. Similarly for loss or theft of vehicles, property, contents and equipment.
2. It is the responsibility of the exhibitors to ensure that all vehicles being driven on the showground have, as a minimum, third party insurance cover. Road Traffic Act rules apply on site.
3. Vehicles entering and leaving the showground are restricted to a maximum of walking speed and no unauthorised movement of vehicles is permitted during showtime until after 5pm Sat & 4pm Sun – any emergency circumstances resulting in the need for an earlier departure must be agreed with the organisers before show marshals escort you from the showground.
4. The organisers and the showground authorities reserve the right to remove anyone from the event who is CONSIDERED to have CONTRAVENED the regulations and this could result in a ban for the individual/club/ trader from future shows.
5. Completion of this application form does not guarantee acceptance due to the limitation of exhibit space. All entries are entirely at the discretion of the organisers.