APPLICATION FORM TO EXHIBIT YOUR CLASSIC BIKE AT
London Classic Bike Show (May)
London Classic Off-Road & Racing Show (December)
Kempton Park Racecourse, TW16 5AQ
• We will be in contact at least one month before the event
– applications made with less than one month until the show will be contacted as soon as possible.
• Completion of this application form does not guarantee acceptance.
• All entries are entirely at the discretion of the organisers.
• Only the vehicle described in the application will be allowed access.
• If your vehicle is accepted, you will receive confirmation by e-mail. Prior to the show you will be emailed information which includes a QR code. Please bring a copy of this with you (on paper or on a device) to the show gate where you will be issued two wristbands and a vehicle pass.
EVENT REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Please read these regulations carefully as failure to comply with any of them may result in withdrawal of all access rights to Mortons Media Group Ltd events.
- Stands may not be sub-let.
- Any exhibitor having to cancel his/her booking for a stand space should notify the organisers six weeks before the event date. A full refund less 10% administration fee will be made provided the stand can be re-let.
- Admission is by QR gate access code emailed prior to event and scanned upon arrival.
- Children are permitted at the venue only under adult supervision.
- All deliveries to stands must be complete 15 minutes before admission opening times on the day(s) the event opens to the public. After unloading, any vehicle not remaining within your stand area must be removed to the exhibitors’ car park.
- The speed limits must be observed when driving anywhere in the showground.
- Vehicles may be started up (outside only) but no riding/driving of any kind on site.
- Exhibitors must not operate vehicles, including mini bikes, motorbikes, monocycles and skateboards between the stated public opening time on the day(s) of the event.
- All equipment, display/sale items, vehicles, tents etc, must be kept within your allocated stand area and must not be placed in or intrude into the avenues between stands.
- Only silent generators are permitted in the event grounds. These should have a suitable earth arrangement by spike or earthing plate.
- Vehicles on display within the halls should contain the minimum amount of fuel and the organisers advise batteries be disconnected.
- Under the Explosives Act 1875 it is illegal to sell flares from temporary stands as they cannot be registered.
- All exhibitors must adhere to the regulations governing the use of liquid gas cylinders, generators and electrical supplies. In particular you must adhere to document 102763 “Using Calor Gas safely” (published by Calor Gas Ltd.) Web www.calor.co.uk or emergency service number 08457 444 999.
- Only goods relating to the event may be displayed/sold. The organiser’s decision as to what is relevant in this respect is final.
- Stand displays must be complete by the stated public opening time of the event and may not be dismantled in whole or in part until after the stated closing time. Unsold items or purchases must be removed from the grounds immediately after the event ends.
- The sale of food and beverages is not permitted unless agreed with the Showground/Event Planner.
- The use of any form of loudspeaker is not permitted.
- Prior permission from the organisers must be sought before raffle tickets may be sold, or charity collections made. No form of advertising material may be displayed or distributed anywhere in the grounds other than on your stand.
- Any transaction at the event is between the vendor and purchaser alone; no responsibility is accepted by the organisers.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any and all damage or injury to persons or property occasioned by any of the exhibitors, stands, appliances or any act of omission by them, their staff or contractors.
- The organisers are not responsible for the security of vehicles or other goods being offered for sale, prior to, during or after the event. Although every reasonable precaution is taken including security and patrolling of the venue, the organisers expressly decline responsibility for any loss or damage befalling the property or personnel of any exhibitor however caused. It is therefore essential that exhibitors insure on an ALL RISK basis all equipment and stock brought to the stand including property hired or borrowed, and public liability insurance is respect of injury or damage to third parties or their property. Also ensure you have insurance against cancellation or curtailment of the event.
- Dogs are permitted in the event grounds but must be on a lead, under proper control at all times. Please clean up after your dog.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse access to the event grounds at their absolute discretion.
- The organisers reserve the right to eject anyone from the premises who acts in a manner detrimental to the enjoyment of others.
- Exhibitors’ admission passes are only valid if sold by Mortons Media Group Ltd, or its authorised agents.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse bookings without any reason being given. The completion of a booking form is not a guarantee of space being available.
- The organisers reserve the right to re-site any exhibitor at the time of, or before the event, if deemed necessary.
- Stand furniture and tables are the property of the venue. Tables are numbered and allocated to individual exhibitors and can be traced if found to be missing. Anyone removing these items will be prosecuted for theft, and excluded from subsequent events.
- All electrical equipment brought onto site by you must have a current P.A.T certificate. (Obtained by a certified electrician to show that equipment, cables are safe & correct.)
- Collections from stands are only allowed after public closing times.
- Mortons Media Group Ltd, will not be held responsible for the loss of or damage to stock or individuals in any way.
- No hot ashes or tyres to be put in skips.
- No vehicle movement is permitted on the showground between the public opening times.
- All stand space and tickets must be paid for in advance.
- A no smoking policy, including e-cigarettes is enforced in all internal buildings/marquees and temporary structures
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the intended show at short notice if this is necessary because of an Act of God such as (but not limited to) unusual and catastrophic weather conditions affecting the showground or in the area generally, Government or Local Authority order or request which the organisers are obliged to adhere to or which they consider to be reasonable in the circumstances of the situation. We will make every effort to rearrange the event in which case bookings will transfer to the new event date. In the event of a complete cancellation the organisers will make a full refund of any payments made and will waive any payments due to be made in receipt of exhibitors, but shall not be responsible for exhibitors’ consequential or other losses of whatever kind.
- All stands with electricity and or gas should have a suitable fire extinguisher available for use at all times.
- Fire lanes are to be respected and kept clear at all times.
- Severe weather could occur at any time, please make sure that all stalls and marquees are securely weighted down.
- It is the responsibility of each client to provide any structures as required. It is also the responsibility of the stall holder to ensure that the structure is anchored down suitably for use in high winds, regardless of the weather conditions.