APPLICATION FORM TO EXHIBIT YOUR CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE AT
THE CAROLE NASH CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE MECHANICS SHOW
19-20 October 2019, Staffordshire County Showground ST18 0BD
• We will be in contact at least one month before the event
– applications made with less than one month until the show will be contacted as soon as possible.
• Completion of this application form does not guarantee acceptance.
• All entries are entirely at the discretion of the organisers.
• Only the vehicle described in the application will be allowed access.
• If your vehicle is accepted, you will receive confirmation by e-mail. Prior to the show you will be emailed information which includes a QR code. Please bring a copy of this with you (on paper or on a device) to the trade gate where you will be issued two wristbands and a vehicle pass.
• ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED – PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 2020 – THANK YOU!
CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
Once inside the event everyone is subject to the rules and regulations as laid down by the management of Staffordshire Showground and the show organisers, Mortons Media Group. Items of specific importance to exhibitors are as follows.
1. All vehicles are accepted into the event on condition that the showground authorities and the show organisers cannot be held responsible for exhibitors’ negligence involving damage to vehicles and/or property or injury to persons. Similarly for loss or theft of vehicles, property, contents and equipment.
2. It is the responsibility of the exhibitors to ensure that all vehicles being driven on the showground have, as a minimum, third party insurance cover. Road Traffic Act rules apply on site.
3. Vehicles entering and leaving the showground are restricted to a maximum of walking speed and no unauthorised movement of vehicles is permitted during showtime until after 6pm Sat & 5pm Sun – any emergency circumstances resulting in the need for an earlier departure must be agreed with the organisers before show marshals escort you from the showground.
4. Camping is a privilege to exhibitors granted by Stafford Showground and it is essential that all litter is cleared and no groundwork is allowed on site. Exhibitors/campers/traders are warned of the danger of falling branches and anyone setting up close to mature trees does so at their own risk. Camping from 12noon Friday until 5pm Sunday
5. Pets are the direct responsibility of their handlers and must be kept on a leash at all times and any deposits to be cleared up.
6. The organisers and the showground authorities reserve the right to remove anyone from the event who is CONSIDERED to have CONTRAVENED the regulations and this could result in a ban for the individual/club/ trader from future shows.
7. Completion of this application form does not guarantee acceptance due to the limitation of exhibit space. All entries are entirely at the discretion of the organisers.
8. The use of any form of loudspeaker is not permitted withing the camping area.